Wednesday, February 18, 2015

When your Monday is on a Wednesday you pretty much expect the worst

    Monday was a holiday, yesterday was a snow day and today was delayed 2 hours. Nixon and I had a rough morning, all over a library book. I was expecting him to have an awful day at school, because of our time at home and after his behaviors last week at school.


    Turns out, I was worried for no reason.
    Nixon is starting to understand jokes. He and his aide came out of the school with sad, solemn faces. His aide handed me his sheet and said "He had a rough day". I start to comfort Nixon when I look at the sheet....and saw all smiles! Nixon says "HAHA we tricked you Mom! I had a GREAT day!".
    Here's hoping the rest of the week goes as great as today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment