Thursday, January 22, 2015

Wednesday seems to be a hard day for Nixon

   *I'm posting yesterday's chart today because last night I focused on family first*

   Another early dismissal day. Nixon was super excited yesterday when I picked him up because there were giant snowflakes falling from the sky!

   He had a mostly good day. He did have a minor issue, which happened during writing time. Nixon was getting frustrated during the assignment. He got up to go to the bathroom and on his way he swiped a crayon across another students paper.
   He got a break after this and did finish the class assignment, and apologized to the other student. It's frustrating because we know writing assignments are an issue for him, I'd expected his writing work to be done during his one-on-one learning time. If I see this again I will be calling the school and scheduling a meeting.


No comments:

Post a Comment